This tutorial is for those school districts using the new FamilyLink option as their method of allowing parents and students to view grades. One of the number one reasons why students cannot view your grades is because you need to set the date range up each year or semester depending on how you want things to run.
1. Log into your SchoolMaster gradebook.
2. Click on the Web menu and then choose the "FamilyLink Setup..." option.
3. Click on the "Date Range" button.
4. Choose the dates for which you want parents to be able to view then click OK.
5. Click OK one more time, and you are now all set. Your students should now be able to view grades from your class.